Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Post 0



This is Kevin and I started a blog because fuck you. This blog will be about me and stuff. Mainly about my "super exciting" life and dinosaurs. Because dinosaurs are awesome. First off, I'm an 18 year old guy in my last year of high school. So don't complain if most of my posts are about how my teachers suck (because they do) and how hot some of the people in my class are.( Some of them really are, others not so much.)

I plan on going to university next year and studying biology or geography. Probably biology because animals are more fun than rocks. Eventually I'll become a paleontologist, hopefully.
But for now I'm stuck in high school studying chemistry. Biochemistry would be a better choice but they don't teach that in my school. Which is why they suck.

2 comments:

  1. You seem oddly boring & interesting at the same time. You're energetic which I dislike, but have good taste in things.
    I guess I like dinosaurs. I'm sorry, I'm rambling.
    Come to think of it, why am I even on a random persons blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh don't worry thats just my sexual magnetism making you read this. I forgot to turn it off, sorry.

      Delete